Our Notify Proxies review dives deep into every aspect of this proxy provider’s services.
Should it be your go-to choice for proxies? What kind of proxies can you get, and how can they be useful for you?
You’ll find all of the main takeaways in the summary section below; and if you’re hungry for more information, check out the whole review.
Notify Proxies Summary:
- Is Notify Proxies a legit company: Yes, Notify Proxies is a legit proxy provider. ✅
- Is Notify Proxies safe to use: Notify Proxies’ IPs are safe and won’t jeopardize your privacy or data. ✅
- How good is Notify Proxies’ service: The features are alright, but I do wish they had more to offer in some aspects. ✅
- What’s the price like: The price of both datacenter and residential proxies is too high. ❌
- Is Notify Proxies worth the money: It isn’t. Notify Proxies does not justify a rather steep price with its basic features. ❌
- Are there any better alternatives to Notify Proxies: Yes, there are! Based on our tests, we found that Proxyland is the best Notify Proxies alternative. It is more than 7 times cheaper. 🏆 (Check out more info below)
What Is Notify Proxies?
Notify Proxies is a relatively popular proxy provider that offers three kinds of proxies:
- ISP datacenter
As a rule of thumb, datacenter proxies are not connected to an Internet Service Provider and don’t belong to real users.
The consequence of this is that they are quickly blacklisted and banned by various websites.
Notify Proxies offers an enhanced type of datacenter proxies – ISP DC proxies.
This type of proxies is backed by an ISP server in order to mimic residential proxies – those that come from real people.
How to choose which type do you need?
Well, datacenter proxies are good mostly for the elementary use cases and nothing more. You should use them for:
- Browsing anonymity
- Brand protection
With ISP DC proxies, you’ll gain a few more use cases in addition to the aforementioned ones.
For example, you can use them for travel fare aggregation and ad verification or affiliate link checking.
Still, they will probably get banned – or may not work at all – for some other websites and purposes, including:
- Ecommerce research
- SEO & SERP analyses
- Social media bots
- Sneaker copping
- Shopping bots
- Social media platform automation
In these cases, you’ll be much better off with residential proxies. That’s why we would always suggest getting this type.
Key Notify Proxies Features
- Proxy pool
Notify Proxies does not specify the size of its proxy pool, which hints at the fact that it’s not too large. However, we can only guess.
Also, there’s a limit of 1000 IPs on concurrent sessions.
We weren’t impressed by Notify Proxies’ location targeting.
For residential proxies, they mention the following countries:
- The United Kingdom
- The United States
And then they say “and more.”
While it’s good that they offer support from multiple continents, the locations are not as diverse and numerous as we’d like them to be.
Their datacenter IPs come from a single location: Ashburn, Virginia.
For ISP datacenter proxies, they add another one: New York City.
Notify Proxies supports only username/password authentication.
The fact that they don’t have IP authentication is OK since username/password is more popular.
- Customer support
There’s no live chat customer support on the website.
You can contact them via Twitter, with the promise that they’ll respond within 24 hours.
There’s also the email address, but they say they “prefer Twitter for support.”
As for Notify Proxies’ datacenter plans, you get unlimited bandwidth, but it expires after a month.
With residential proxies, you’ll get to use the bandwidth you purchased.
You can either opt for plans with data that expires after 30 days or for no-expiration ones. Of course, the latter are more expensive.
Your proxies will be delivered – that is, they’ll send them via email – within 24 hours of your purchase.
How Much Does Notify Proxies Cost?
Notify Proxies has multiple packages for different kinds of IPs.
Take a look at them:
The datacenter packages are very expensive and yet limited in many ways, and ISP ones were not available at the moment we were trying out Notify Proxies.
But what shocked us, even more, was the price of GB for their residential plans. It starts at $22.
This is ridiculously high when other companies offer the same features for 7 times less money.
For instance, Proxyland is more than 7 times cheaper, and:
- The price of GB is $2.9
- Pay-as-you go, no monthly commitments
- The data doesn’t expire
- Reliable residential proxies
- Over 100 countries
- 99% uptime
- Large proxy pool
- Easy-to-use dashboard
- Responsive CS
Notify Proxies vs. Competitors
Is Notify Proxies Safe, Legit, Or a Scam?
Notify Proxies is a legit company, albeit their service has flaws. But they won’t scam in any way.
Notify Proxies Pros and Cons
Here are Notify Proxies’ advantages and disadvantages:
|Good uptime||Doesn’t specify pool size|
|Expensive datacenter plans|
|Exorbitant price of data|
|No possibility for refunds|
|Unsuitable for solopreneurs|
Better Notify Proxies Alternatives
There’s no going around the fact that Notify Proxies is overpriced for what it has.
That’s why we found the best Notify Proxies alternative, Proxyland.
- High-quality residential proxies
- More than 7 times cheaper – at 2.9 dollars per GB compared to Notify Proxies’ 22 dollars
- Great for individuals and small companies
- All use cases
- You get 99% uptime
- Unlimited concurrent sessions (unlike with Notify Proxies)
Should You Try Notify Proxies or Not?
We wanted to help you decide, so we’ve made a brief shortlist:
Notify Proxies is for you if:
- You are a large corporation
- You have thousands of dollars to spend on proxies
- You don’t mind huge monthly commitments
- You are not fussed about the location of your IPs
Notify Proxies is not for you if:
- You are a solopreneur
- You are a medium-sized company
- You want to go down the affordable lane
- Your budget for proxies is limited
- You want long-term solutions
- You want proxies for multiple use cases
More affordable alternative: Proxyland
- 10GB is just $29
- Great for both individuals and companies
- You can use it for all use cases
- No monthly commitments
- More than 100 countries
- Monitoring data
- Large proxy pool
- Quick setup
If your budget is substantial, you could technically use Notify Proxies for a longer period, even though their features are not the best. But it could do the work.
Still, there’s no need to pay a premium price for proxies, especially when there are better providers.
That’s why we suggest going for a much more affordable alternative, Proxyland, that yields the same results.